Johor State Forestry Department has established its Customer Charter in accordance with the requirements of the Development Administration Circular Bil.3 of 1993. The Customer Charter of Johor State Forestry Department is as follows: -
- All applications to produce forest products or the exercise of wood-based factory will be processed in accordance with the established procedures.
- Licence to produce forest products will be issued within a period not exceeding six (6) months from the date of approval, after all the conditions of approval are complied with.
- License to carry the wood-based factory will be issued within a period not exceeding one (1) month from the date of completion of the built factory after fulfilling all the conditions of approval.
- Decision on the application for licensing extensions with issues of forest or wood-based factories to be given within a period not exceeding one (1) month from the date of application.
- Provide information and feedback received from the public. All complaints upon forest offenses will be acted within a period not exceeding three (3) days.
- To provide the best possible service and friendly service at all times.